Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Raining On Game Night


Hello!

Happy Monday Friends!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

Mine was FABULOUS!

Steve & I had a date night on Friday, then I spent  the whole rest of the weekend scrapping (with brief periods carved out for meals & back episodes of 24).

I got lots & lots of pages done, which is good, since I'm  a year or so behind.

I went the totally simple route with most of my pages, focusing on getting as many photos on the page as possible and getting as many pages DONE as possible, rather than on how many techniques I could use.  

On Friday, we went to a Texas Ranger's baseball game


so it only seemed appropriate that the first pages that I share be from a game we went to almost 2 years ago.

 Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, PP: Paper Studio, Accents: Jolee's For You



 I always save our ticket stubs and receipts from anything we do.
They work better on some pages than others, but for some reason they always seem to work exceptionally well on baseball game pages. 


I also wanted to mention that I bought adhesive in preparation for my scrappy weekend and NOTHING else.  

I'm wanting to finally use some of the older stuff that I've had floating around for the last hundred years or so...


These are a perfect example.  
These were left-over pieces from a Jolee's package that I bought, like, 4 years ago.  
I used the majority of the pieces ages ago, and was tempted to just toss these leftovers.
Now I'm glad I didn't.
And I'm even more glad that I finally put them to some use!



We enjoyed the first part of this game with a hot dog & a beer, as usual.

The second part didn't go quite as planned....

 Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, PP: Paper Studio, Journal Page: Colorbok, Title: Spare Parts




Oh, well, we had umbrellas to keep the beer from getting watered-down, so we had a good time anyway.

Alright kids, that's all for today-- more pages to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!