Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yard Sale Diva

Good Morning Bloggers!

(Well, you know, I hope your morning is good.  I'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for a contractor that I'm not convinced is actually going to show up, so "good" isn't the word I would use to describe my morning.  Grrrrrrrrrr.)

Anyway-- I'm back to share a couple more layouts from my weekend scrappy marathon.

Today's layout is pictures from the 2 huge yards sales that we had just before Steve & I moved in together.  
 Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, PP: DCWV Spring Stack, Flowers: Prima, Title: EK Success, Other: Ric Rac, Viva Pearl Pen Bronze



Supplies: PP: DCWV, Cardstock: DCWV, Title:Retail, Inc.

It makes me giggle now, to look back at these pictures.  

I love that I have this part of our lives on record.  
And I'll keep recording, despite all the photos of his middle finger...  :-)


So, how was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I have a cure for that middle finger business...my mom never would smile for my photos so I just started putting them in my albums anyway. After she saw that page after page she was not smiling...she was disappointed at how she looked so now she smiles every time I snap a picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!