Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Splish Splash


Well kids, summer is officially here!

And if it has not yet arrived where you are, let me be the first to tell you that Summer has definitely found us here in North Texas. 

According to Yahoo Weather it is 100*F here today, with predictions for 100*, 101*, 101*, 99* and 100* for the next week.

Did I mention the imminent threat of rolling blackouts because there isn't enough electricity in the city to keep up with all the AC power going out?

How ever is a girl to keep herself from melting?

The pool, of course!

 Supplies: PP:DCWV, Cardstock: DCWV, Corner Punch: EK Success, Cricut Cartridge: H2O, Glossy Accents: Ranger, Other: Stickles




This is one of those Cricut Cartridges that I never expected that I would buy.  
But I stumbled upon it for a super-good price, so I thought why not??

The first day I had it in my hands, I was found these photos in the drawer and decided that it was Fate!

This is one of those layouts that I don't think needs a lot of journaling, since there are several similar ones in each year's album, so these cute little people were a perfect space filler.



A cute title (also cut from the cartridge) with some Baby Blue Stickles and some Glossy Accents to make it look wet and I was done!

Love it when pages come out this easy!

Hope your summer is going well.  

Our has been busy already with work, visits from the family & so much fun stuff to do.

I'll be adding more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!