Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You're Tweet!



Happy Heart Day friends!

I love holidays.  

I love to decorate & get dressed up.

I love having an excuse to over-eat.

I love holidays.

Today's project is a cute Valentine that made with a mailbox tin from the dollar bins at Target.





Supplies: Mailbox:Target, PP: Love, Elsie, Flocked Paper: Unknown, Punches: Fiskars, Stamps: Studio G, Cricut Cartridge: 3 Birds on Parade, Cardstock: Paper Studio, Flowers: Prima, Bling: Joann Craft Essentials, Other: Ribbon, RicRac, Stickles

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this little cutie yet.

Right now, it sits on a shelf in my studio.  

Maybe I will hide my chocolate stash in it & it will live on that shelf forever.

Even if not, it sure was fun to make.

Have a great Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. ok, that is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your mailbox is so cute! I love the bird and the way you did the flag. It does seem like a good place to keep chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mailbox is so cute! tinytreasuresbyt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!