Friday, February 3, 2012

52 Lists in 52 Weeks- Weeks 4&5



Hello my friends!

I'm so sorry that I was a total slacker last week & didn't get you a list.
My only excuse is that my parents were visiting from out of state


and things tend to get a little rowdy when we all get together.



To make it up to you, I've brought you not one, but TWO lists this week!
List #4 is
Things I Love About My Job




Can you guess what I do for a living??  LOL


List #5 is inspired by the great visit with my parents

Cool Things I Saw This Weekend




I hope that you guys are working on lists of your own!

If you are, I would love love love to see them-- post your link in the comments section!

Have a great weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your lists that you are making! They look great too!!

    I am passing on the Liebster award to you. Come check it out at my blog at:http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-cards-for-blog-hop-and-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!