Thursday, February 9, 2012

52 Lists in 52 Weeks- Week 6

Wow.

Are we really on Week 6 already?   

It seems like the year just started.

When did it become Week 6?

Maybe I slept through it.

HA!

More likely, it's my lack of sleep that makes me lose track of what week it is.

Anyhooo...

This Week's List is a grumpy list.

Kinda. 

It's Grumpy in a cute-dwarf kinda way, not in a gonna-bludgeon-you-to-death-with-a-blunt-axe kinda way.

(I'm saving that list for another week.)

This Week's List is a list of Things I Don't Like.

Supplies: Basic Grey, Fancy Pants

I was going to embellish & jazz it up a little, but that seemed wrong.

I like flowers & blingys & stuff.

Should I put things I like on a list of things I dislike?

Wouldn't that make it look like I dislike flowers & blingys & stuff?

I don't know.

It was too much logic for me today, so I left it alone & went hunting for caffeine.

If anyone is able to figure out how to make the things in my head make sense, please feel free to post it.

Have a good week!

(Or, at least, a less confusing one.)

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you about the being cold item, but the pickles? I love pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with DIane- I can agree to your entire list except the pickles :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!