Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DIY Project Life March, April, May

The New Year is here!

Have you started your Project Life?

I have and I'm LOVING it!

I just wanted to take a quick minute to show you my next 3 months worth of journaling & labeling cards.


March:






(If you missed my last post  I am also participating in Ali Edwards' One Little Word Project this year.  "Can" is my word for the year, so I've made sure to include it when making my journaling cards)

When I reached March, I decided that it was really time to dig out all of those seasonal stickers & rub-ons that have been gathering dust in my craft room. 

I used them to accent the smaller (3"x4") journaling cards.

I love the way they came out!!












I made sure that I had cards ready to go for all the major holidays: St. Patrick's Day (one of my Favorite holidays!!), the 1st Day of Spring, and the Start of Daylight Savings Time.

And, of course, I had to have a few cards that represent our fur-babies.


April:






While working on April's 3x4" cards, I remembered all of those cute seasonal $1 stamps...












April's holidays: April Fool's Day, National Library Week (starts 4/10), Earth Day, Arbor Day and Easter.
May:




All of the words & phrases I've used have been but using Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge & plain old white cardstock. 
Depending on the color of the background paper, I have spritzed either the background or the phrase with some of my home-made Glimmer Mist to make sure that they'll show up.
Gotta LOVE homemade Glimmer Mist!














May's Holidays:  Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, Memorial Day and several birthdays! 


That's all for today.

I hope you are having as much fun with you Project Life as I am with mine!!

I would love to see yours if you'd like to leave me a link!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Great job! Thanks for sharing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, I don't think I've ever seen someone more organized!!

    Love your word for 2011!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!