Thursday, July 29, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Last was a good night.  
My feet are slightly more sensitive than usual, but mostly back to normal, so we decided to get out of the house and head out to the ball park. 

I am not what anyone would call a huge sports fan.  
And while  I can park myself in front of the TV and totally get into a good football game, frankly, watching baseball on TV is about as enjoyable as watching paint dry.

But there's just something about being there in person, with thousands of other people screaming & clapping & carrying on, that makes it so much fun.  Maybe it's the crowd.  People watching can be pretty entertaining and you certainly get a good variety at a ball game.  I don't know.  Whatever it is, I certainly enjoy myself every time we go. 

Despite the fact that the lines were long (I will NEVER go on $1 Hot Dog Night ever again!) and there were crickets everywhere, we still had a great time.  We always do!

So, in the spirit of the game, I've decided to share last year's layout  of our trip to the ballpark.  
Ok, so maybe this is from our '08 game.  
I haven't printed the pictures from last year's trip yet. 
I'm having them printed today!  I'm only 18 months or so behind.....


1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh. Thats relatively "caught up" compared to me. LOL! Thanks for sharing your story and your layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!