Monday, December 6, 2010

Thinking of You

So, here we are, 3 weeks before Christmas and I'm sick.  

STILL!

I don't think that I will ever breath through my nose again.

And, between the lumberjack-esq snores floating over from my side of the bed & the inescapable smell of vapo-rub that permeates everything, I will not be the least bit surprised if Steven ran for the hills at the first opportunity. 


On the bright side, staying home sick from work has given me some crafty time.  

I made this card for one of my most favorite people.  
Unfortunately, I don't get to see her much because she lives on the other side of the country, but I like to send her cards & pictures now & then.
 




 
This card was totally lifted from
Card Making with Cricut.  
(You can get it form Amazon-- over there on the right)

I used my Wild Card Cricut Cartridge for all of the cuts, including the envelope and the paper is all from the DCWV Pocketful of Posies stack, except the envelope, which is DCWV textured cardstock. 

Other than that, all I needed was a button from my stash, a small length of Fun Fur and some Stickles for the envelope.

This card was fun & super easy to put together.   
It's not often that I just go with a design without putting my own twist on it, but it's nice once in a while to make something cute without having to think too hard about it. 

I'm off to work on Christmas cards, after I take another dose of Dayquil. 

Don't worry- I'll do my best not to breath on any of them before I drop them into the mail.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!