Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh, Baby!

I've been on a card-making binge lately. 

Many of them, I'm making while doing my demonstrator job at one of the local craft stores, so they are very Cricut-y & simple.


I'm using up some Baby-themed paper that I got from the Target dollar spot. 

And I love love LOVE that this give me an opportunity to use my cartridges more.  
I've decided that demos are the perfect time to get more use out of some of the cartridges that I bought for a specific purpose (or just because the were super-cheap!) and haven't used since.  I'm having more fun exploring them than I can tell you.  I've found some super-cute images that I had no idea were in my library. 

For the top 2 cards, I used New Arrival.

For the next 2, I used Beyond Birthdays.  

And I know I'll be using them more soon.  

Gotta love demos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!