Thursday, August 12, 2010

Exceeds Expectations

That would be ME of course.  

.........

(I can hear you laughing ya know!)
(And I Exceed Expectations just by getting out of bed in the morning!)

Ok, so really it's just a super-cute card that I put together.   I decided that I wanted to try for a spot on a Design Team  (That's one of those Bucket List things for me) and it's Back to School time here in Texas-- so this is what I came up with:

Supplies;  Card Base: DCWV, Cardstock: Bazzill, Paper Studio, Stamps: See-Ds, Cricut Cartridge: My World

And now comes the point where I beg for some help!  

With this particular DT Call, the designers will be chosen based on votes-- your votes!

You can click HERE  to see all the entries -- click on the one you want to vote for 

(You will be voting for mine of course!  Right?  Maybe?) 

then click on the "like" button.  The 5 projects that receive the most "Like" votes get the spots.

Thank you all ahead of time for your help.  I'm really excited to see what the results are!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!