Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Cherry On My Day

I won an award!  I actually won an award!  I'm sooo excited!


Thank you so much to Christina  for sharing this with me!  It was so very sweet of you!

The rules for accepting this award are that I need to:
1. you must thank the person who passed it on to you,
2. copy award to your blog.
3. list three (3) things you love about yourself,
4. post a picture that you love on your blog, and
5. pass award on to five (5) others  


Ok- so to answer these questions: 
3 things I love about myself:  
I'm very creative
I can almost always see the bright side of things 
I make the best fried rice in town! 

A picture that I love:
After almost 40 years, 2 kids, 2 motorcycle accidents, a cross-country move
and a grandbaby, they still do this.  
If that's not a reason to be hopeful for the future, I don't know what is.


Hope you all have a happy, smiley, cherry-on-top kinda day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!