Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun Stuff

This past week has been allll kinds of crazy.  I have some really fun new stuff to share with you today though.  

Supplies: Cardstock & PP: DCWV, Rub On: Making Memories, Fiber: Lion Brand Fun Fur
These photos are from  Hannah's First birthday.  She turns 11 at the end of the summer.  At this age, I think we all sometimes need a reminder of how sweet they were when they were tiny and hadn't yet learned to talk back.


Supplies: Cardstock: The Paper Studio,  PP: DCWV, Flowers: Prima, Brads: Queen & Co., Cricut Cartridge: Sans Serif Solutions
I found this photo of me as a baby buried in a huge pile of photos that I inherited when my Grandmother passed.  It just  made me laugh.  Living in Texas, where everyone seems to be Coke fans, I'm often teased about my affection for all things Pepsi. Now I have photographic proof that it's ALWAYS been my favorite!  lol


Supplies: PP: DCWV, Stickers: Colorbok, Brads: JoAnn Craft Essentials, Flowers: Prima
This one... well, I think this one pretty much explains itself!  lol

I am still working on my yearly album, but sometimes I just want to work on something fun. That's what these were for me.  
Hope you enjoy them! 

2 comments:

  1. These are cute layouts.
    I wish I had some baby pictures of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pepsi layout!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!