Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Hello friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful and creative National Scrapbook Day.  I spent a good portion of my celebrating hours continuing on the organization quest.  But I made HUGE progress & am thrilled with it.  I did a little bit of creating-- it was NSD, after all.  I created these party invitations that I will be putting up for sale at the bazaar next weekend.  

Supplies:
Cardstock & base -DCWV
Stamp: The Paper Studio
Embossing Powder: Copper Kate
Cricut Cartridges: Stand & Salute







































 


I thought these would be fun invites for a Memorial Day or July 4 BBQ or even a homecoming party for your favorite military hero.  

So what did YOU make on National Scrapbook Day??

2 comments:

  1. I so need to re-organize my scrap/craft room.
    I worked on my mini album this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like this. You did fabulous with the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!