Friday, May 27, 2011

Puddle Jumping



Is it raining where you are?

Here in North Texas, it has been raining cats & dogs lately.

(Where did that phrase come from?  
Has there ever been a time where household pets fell from the sky in large groups?  
Just something to think about.)


While I am ever so sick of Tornado Watches & Severe Thunderstorm Warnings, rain isn't always bad.

Sometimes rain can be fun.

Don't Judge Me!  You know you've done it too!


Supplies: PP: DCWV, Stickers: DCWV, Letter Brads: Making Memories (I think)
I love super-simple layouts like this.  

I seem to be gravitating more and more to this type of layout. 

I guess because my crafting time is so much more limited now than it used to be.  

I would rather have a finished layout with a recorded memory than an unfinished, super-embellished layout.

I'm hoping to be back on some time this weekend to post a few more recent projects, but if Life gets in the way I want to make sure to Thank all of our Military past & present for all that you do to protect us.

Have a safe & happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!