Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

So, this is it.  

The very last day.

My last day of spending-the-whole-day-in-my-jammies-crafting freedom.

Tomorrow, I have to go back to work. 

I know, it's horrible. 

Ok, so maybe not horrible.  
Maybe it's just not my ideal way to spend a day.  

Don't get me wrong.  
I've taken a nice little teaching job with decent pay and not a ton of responsibility.   
There are much MUCH worse things in the world.  

It's just that I so love being home.  
I love to spend the day crafting & baking bread & making dinner.  
I don't even mind cleaning the bathroom, if it means I get to be home all day. 

Ah, well.  It's not forever.  
It's a means to an end.  
It's a way to get us to a better place, the next step.
Which makes it totally worth it.  

On that happy note,  here is today's project:
Supplies: Paper: K& Co, Cardstock: DCWV, Flowers: Prima, Brads: Spare Parts, Ribbons & Ric Rac: Wrights, 
Bind It All, Paper Mache Purse: Unknown, Stickles

Hope you all have a wonderful, happy day.  

5 comments:

  1. Adorable purse and mini! Great job!!! Feel free to some by my blog and drop a line.

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! I would LOVE to get something like this as a gift! I just became a follower!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This purse and mini is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!