Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fairies Live Here

It's pouring buckets here in TX right now.  

Buckets and Buckets.


Since I have no current obligations and have long-since outgrown  the desire to go play in the puddles (well, mostly) I have spent my whole day inside creating.  

I found these fabulous Fairy Stamps (a Recollections brand) in the bottom of a box along with a handful of Studio G $1 stamps of fairies, and shockingly, realized that none of them had never been used.  They are just way too cute for that, so I had to do something to remedy that situation.

Here is the result:


Supplies:  Board Book: Mary Englebright, Paper: DCWV Once Upon A Time Stack, Flowers: Prima, Stamps: Recollections & Studio G, Brads: Making Memories, Cricut Cartridge: A Child's Year, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen: Sakura, Bling: Queen & Co, Embossing Powder: Copper Kate, Stickles

I so loved putting this together.  I have always been a huge lover of fairy tales & this little album gave me a great opportunity to indulge myself for a few hours.  

And as I sit here looking out the window, I see that the rain is still coming down.  
Guess I'll get started on the next project!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute mini, love the embossing!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I sooo love it.
    I too love fairies and angels and fairy tales. Actually I have that same paper and chipboard album. Hummm I think you have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the colors and patterns you used - great work!

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!