Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Almost Time!!

How cool is that?  
Seriously!
It's cool outside!  
It was only in the 70's yesterday and mid-80's today.  
The Weather Man is saying that it's supposed to be mid 80's all week!
(Insert enormous cheer here!)

And we all know what that means don't we?

Time to hang Halloween decorations!
Hurray! 
I'm ready!

Ok, so I'm not really ready.  
I mean, I am, but all of the actual decorations are still in the attic. 
Which, of course, means that I need to recruit some help (hint, hint to Steve, if you're reading this!) to get them down.
Which means that I can't actually decorate until this weekend.


But in the meantime, I have some fun layouts from last Halloween.  

 LOVE!! these little 3-D ghosties from K & Co.  Probably used waaaaay too many of them, but they're so cute I don't care!



 Supplies:  All paper & embellishments: K & Co., Cardstock: Paper Studio, Cricut Cartridge: All Mixed Up

I hope to have the other 2 layouts from last Halloween done this week, but I can't make any promises.  

I did get the 1 Big Project done (photos to come this weekend!), but the Huge Project is still in progress and time is running short.  
I'll have to spend some time working on it if I'm going to get it done on time. (Photos to come if/when I get it finished)  
Not to mention the other 2 Big Projects that were requested.  
Oiy.  
Why did I think that getting a job was a good thing?

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts! I found your blog on two peas, if you have time check out my blog: http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are soooo cool. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!