Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lessons In Life

This morning I spent my time finishing up a couple of projects that I started a while ago, but just needed to put the finishing touches on.  This little mini-album is one of them.  I started it while on retreat in February. 


Supplies:
Chipboard
PP-MAMBI
Embellishments:
Prima flowers, 
Buttons- unknown
Trims- unknown
Flock- Pebbles
Ghost Accents- Heidi Swapp
Stickles
Rub Ons- Heidi Grace, K & Co, Scrap Works
Metal Accents- Making Memories
Binding:  BIA
I think I've included most everything I used.  If you have a question on a specific item, please feel free to ask.
















This is one of those little projects that non-crafters often ask "What are you going to do with it?"  My answer is always the same. "Look through it and smile"

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh my I so love this. Seriously it brought tears to my eyes. Oh I think I have to do this. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!