Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Daddy's Girl Album

Today was a day off for me, so I've spent my morning making this cute little album.  














I covered chipboard with denim cut from an old pair of jeans for the front & back covers, then bound it with my Bind-It-All.  (I think I scared Steve a little when I snagged his old jeans from the toss-pile.  I think he thought I was going to do some weird, overly-sentimental girlfriend thing with them.  Hopefully he'll feel a little better about it tonight when I show him the finished product.  lol)




















































































































I think it came out pretty cute. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaa I am your 1st follower, I feel so honored.
    Oh this is so cute. Love the flowers you added so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink against the denim... It's way cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs
    Elisa K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!