Friday, August 5, 2011

Country Side

Happy Friday Friends!

Is it just me, or do you wake up Friday morning feeling 10lbs. lighter because it's Friday?

Or, maybe, it's like I'm about to be let out on parole... 

Either way, the day is always better!

I have a 1-page layout to share today.

It's one of my most favorite ones that I've made lately.

Supplies: Cardstock: Paper Studio, PP: Jenni Bowlin, Flowers: Prima, Journaling Spot: Making Memories, 
Stamps: EK Success, Other: Viva Pearl Pen in Bronze


And because I'm on this "Gobs of pictures on the page" kick lately, I had to add a flap to get some extra photos in there.




The little yellow flowers are my favorite part of this layout.  
I used a Viva Pearl Pen in Bronze for the centers, and I LOVE the look.  
I would normally have used Stickles, but glitter just doesn't work for the feel of this page.  
The Pearl Pen was perfect!



Remember when summer meant flowers in the fields, not gaping cracks in the earth due to drought?

Maybe next summer.....

This year, we'll just thumb our nose at Mother Nature & grow our flowers Inside!

1 comment:

  1. It's super dry around my area too. The photos are still lovely though. Great that you added add'l photos with a flip up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!