Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Silly-ness

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I made this layout, but I've gotta say- it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, Stickers: MAMBI, Paper: Colorbok, Tab Punch: Murvy, Corner Punch: EK Success, Cricut Cartridge: Doodletype

 
(For those not in the know-- I spent a good part of 2009 -and 2008, for that matter-- battling with the shrubs in front of my house.  I HATED those things. They were planted by the previous owners of the house who didn't trim them & planted them way too close together, so they were constantly trying to merge with the shrubs on the other side of the sidewalk and completely block the front door.  It is my belief that they were planning on eventually overcoming the whole house, thus forcing me to live like a Hobbit. I had to defend myself.  Thus, the war began...)


Your challenge for today is to scrap photos from an ordinary event in a silly way.   Don't forget to post a link to your challenge page in the comments section.  I want to see what you came up with!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!! We currently have a war with squirrels at our house. Thankfully the little buggers seem to be retreating at this point.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!