Thursday, December 22, 2011

Little Things

Happy December Friends!

Christmas is just 3 Ho Ho Ho's away!

I'm almost ready.
Almost
I have a couple of small sewing projects to finish up, but other than that I'm all done!
Oh, except I have to wrap presents.  
And I still need to mail a couple of Christmas Cards.
And I need to go to the grocery store to pick up some things for Christmas dinner...

Alright, so I'm less ready than I thought, but I'll get there!

Since we are only 3 days away, I thought maybe we could take a few minutes to be grateful today.

This layout is a few things that I'm appreciating about my life right now.

 Supplies: PP & Borders: Sassafrass, Cardstock: Flowers: Prima, K & Co, Chipboard Alpha: Making Memories, Other: Trim, Making Memories Paint in Pumpkin, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sunset

I ordered a Warehouse Box from Sassafrass not too long ago. 
I LOVE their stuff, but it's kind of a stretch from my current style, so a layout with no photos was a good way to get my feet wet, so to speak.
 I layered K & Co chipboard flowers on top of Primas.  
Wish I'd thought of this ages ago-- I've had those chipboard pieces forever!




 I love the way the title came out.  
It was not my original intention for it to be splotchy, but I love the way it looked when it happened, so I went with it.



I layered 2 paper borders (cut from the edge of the paper) and a border sticker and the ball trim on the edges. 
I'm not a big border user, so again, this was a stretch that I was happy to make.

All in all, I'm really happy with how it came out. 


I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of starting a grateful journal. This is inspiring me to do that. This is great that you got this down on paper. And I love the Sassafras papers! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my audiobooks too. Thanks for reminding me to spend some time thinking about what I'm grateful for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!