Friday, November 18, 2011

Once Upon A Time Again



Good morning bloggers.  


Are you all ready for Thanksgiving?

No, me neither.

Oh well.  I'm guessing we will somehow find a way to stuff ourselves silly anyway.

I wanted to share a few more of the older layouts from my Steve-O album today.

You can see the first post of these HERE.

I apologize for the less-than-stellar photography on these pages.  
I'm working on improving it.


These ones are not event-specific, but more just general, time spent together.























I wish I could give you specifics about the products used, but these were made a few years ago & I just don't remember.


I have to say, flipping through these pages left a big ole lump in my throat.  
I'm so glad that we have them & will always be able to look back at the early parts of our relationship.

(To say nothing of-- Look how THIN I was!
I'm gonna look that way again soon.)

I hope they have been helpful to you!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!