Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chill


It's been like, two weeks since I've seen you!  

I've missed you guys! 

The bad news is that there is ALL kinds of craziness going on at work. 
(Seriously, how can 1 person cause sooo much drama??) 

The good news is that the drama should be ending soon! 
(And we will raise a toast to the day when that happens!)

AND
The Big Huge Enormous Project is finished & shipped & everything!  
Rejoice! 
(And I'll be posting some pictures of that soon!)



For the moment, though, I thought we could all just take a moment to thank all of our military, past & present, for all that you do to protect our country & our freedom.  
 We would be nothing without you.  



And now, I thought maybe we could all take a minute to just chill.






5 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors and I like how you did your title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this page. I love the colours, I really like the photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO. I hope that your work drama clears up quickly!! I see that you're in Carrollton; you should come crop with us in Frisco. You can find our Crop group and dates online at www.meetup.com/ohcrop

    -Gabi from Savannah, TX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have so many photos and still make it look awesome. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me comments! I love to hear what you have to say!